Caspian Transit corridor to Middle East & Central Asia
Successful joint efforts of Seasotra (Logistics) Ltd., Makhachkala and Astrakhan’ offices in the Caspian region allow the company to gradually open new geographical horizons in our transport and forwarding services. Today Seasotra (Logistics) Ltd. offers complex solutions in forwarding of transit cargoes through the Caspian sea and territory of Iran to nations of the Middle East and Central Asia. The range of provided services includes transit multimodal delivery of goods:
- from countries of Persian Gulf (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar)
through the south Iranian port of Bender-Abbas going to countries
- Central Asia (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kirgizstan) through Serakhs incl. auto- and r/w transport;
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, the Baltic) through Makhachkala & Astrakhan’ ports incl. sea, autoand r/w transport;
- Caucasus & Asia Minor (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey) through Baku port and Iranian boarder incl. sea, auto- and r/w transport.
- through the Caspian sea and Iranian territory to Iraq incl. sea and auto transport.
- through the Caspian sea, territory of Turkmenistan, Iran and Bender-Abbas port to Afghanistan, Pakistan and India incl. sea and auto transport.
Organization of multimodal transportation along these routes is possible for both export cargoes coming from the region and import cargoes going from other countries.
Additionally the company develops the Caspian transit corridor for RO-RO cargo. Seasotra (Logistics) Ltd. offers complex services for vehicles of all types on railway, in port and on sea. With Mahachkala chosen as the main Russian gateway for export and import of vehicles to the countries of the Caspian we now regularly load a multipurpose RORO ferry with both wheeled vehicles and on railway platforms to Turkmenbashi (Turkmenistan) and Amir Abad (Iran). There is also a return flow of vehicles from Iran to Russia for domestic buyers as well as those going on transit to other countries. Seasotra is actively engaged in handling and transporting vehicles of all types and sizes in both directions.
With the help of the multipurpose ferry transit delivery of oil and gas products in r/w tanks on the route Makhachkala–Turkmenbashi is also provided.
While forwarding cargoеs destined to Islamic Republic of Iran, our company complies with restrictions and sanctions imposed by international organizations.